U2 form - transferring unemployment benefits

You must submit a U2 (PDU2) form in order to receive unemployment benefits from abroad, which requires that you are registered as a jobseeker in Denmark.

Make sure to create a CV on www.jobnet.dk. The Jobcenter will then forward the necessary forms to the relevant authorities in your home country in order for you to receive unemployment benefits.

If you live in Copenhagen, make sure to submit the form here:

Jobcenter Copenhagen, Gammel Køge Landevej 43, 2500 Valby Entrance G 0

If you need further information, please, call +45 82 56 56 82 between 9:00-11:00 (Mon-Fri).

If you do not live in Copenhagen, please visit a jobcenter in the municipality you live.