Since 2013, International House Copenhagen has worked to attract, welcome and retain international talents to Greater Copenhagen.
Among our many services, we register the approx. 20,000 new citizens who arrive to the region every year. We have also developed a number of ’New in Denmark’ services centered around career, finding a place to live, childcare, leisure activities etc. – basically all the important aspects of life when moving to a new country.
The house has its own Advisory Board, which meets four times a year to discuss current challenges and opportunities for businesses and universities to recruit and retain international labour and students. The topics range from discussions about rules of entry to the country and housing challenges to digital platforms targeted internationals.
The current members of the board are:
- Merete Sandager, Senior Talent Attraction Manager – Copenhagen Capacity
- Søren Kjærsgaard Høfler, Teamleader - DI Global Talent
- Peter Halkjær, Chief of labour market - Dansk Erhverv
- Stephen Brugger, Executive Director – American Chamber of Commerce
- Jesper Evensen, Team Leader - Invest in Denmark
- Henriette Romme, Senior HR Specialist - Danske Bank
- Karen Birgitte Rasmussen, Chefkonsulent - Lyngby-Taarbæk Kommune
- Vivian Tos Lindgaard, Head of Section, International Staff Mobility - Københavns Universitet
- Caroline Henault, HR & Senior International Mobility Consultant – Technical University of Denmark
- Rune Rathsach Andersen, Chief Consultant – Local Government Denmark (KL)
- Karen Lund Johansen, Kontorchef – The Danish Agency for Labour Retention and International Recruitment (SIRI)
- Nynne Emilie Folden, People Advisor – Mærsk
- Mahak Laursen, Teamkoorindator – Københavns Erhvervshus, City of Copenhagen
- Anne Klein, Senior Mobility Consultant - Simcorp
- Lizette Rugaard, Global Mobility Manager - Coloplast
- Natasha Bidsted-Holm, Talent Attraction Manager - Ambu
- Lea Dart, Talent Acquisition & Talent Manager – FMC
- Aravni Jakobsen, Centerchef - Culture & Leisure Administration, International House Copenhagen
- Michael Ryan Andersen, Head of Department – The Culture & Leisure Administration, International House Copenhagen
- Lise Kingo Hansen, Chefkonsulent – The Culture & Leisure Administration, International House Copenhagen (Advisory Board Secretary)