Sorting out your paperwork

Welcome to all new students! Please note that there are special opening hours when you need an EU registration certificate.
!The digital system is out of order, Please visit the CPR Registration at the International House, Gyldenløvesgade 11, 1600 Copenhagen V
At the ICS you can get your EU registration certificate, CPR number and tax card - all in one place. You can also get help to find a job.