More than 3 months

As a non-EU citizen, you are required to bring the following documents when you apply for your CPR number at International House Copenhagen.

Please make sure to print, carefully complete and bring the following

together with

  • Passport
  • Residence permit
  • Proof of residence (rental contract or declaration of tenancy)
  • Birth certificate (relevant for minors below the age of 18 only)
  • Marriage certificate (relevant for accompanying spouses only)