More than 3 months

As a Nordic citizen, you are required to bring the following documents when you apply for your CPR number at International House Copenhagen.

Please print, carefully complete and bring the following 

together with

  • Passport 
  • Proof of residence (rental contract or declaration of tenancy)
  • Birth certificate (relevant for minors below the age of 18 only)
  • Marriage certificate (relevant for accompanying spouses onnly)