Student Opening Hours
We have made it easy for you to be new in town.
If you need a CPR number, please visit us at the International House:
1. Friday the 26th of January 2018 from 15.00-17.00
2. Wednesday the 31st of January 2018 from 16.00-18.00
3. Friday the 2nd of February 2018 from 15.00-17.00
4. Thursday the 8th of February from 16.00-18.00
5. Wednesday the 14th of February 2018 from 16.00-18.00
You will get your CPR number right away, if your paperwork is in order.
Please bring your passport, all relevant documents (+copies of everything!) - whether you are a Nordic, EU/EEA, Non-EU student (click on one of the three possibilities to see what to bring) - and fill in an entry form.
We cooperate with 32 municipalities (kommuner): if you live in one of these, you can register for a CPR number at the International House - see the list of municipalites here.
We ask students living in:
- Frederiksberg Kommune to go to the Citizen Service Center at
Smallegade 1, 2000 Frederiksberg
- Lyngby-Taarbæk Kommune to go to the Citizen Service Center at
Toftebæksvej 12, 2800 Kgs. Lyngby
EU students: Before you can apply for a CPR number, you need to apply for an EU registration certificate at the State Administration- see how you apply here. You can find a declation for study activity here and the application form here.
This collection of links will provide all the information you need as a newly arrived international student: