Student Opening Hours

Here is everything you need to know as a newly arrived international student

We have made it easy for you to be new in town.

If you need a CPR number, please visit us at the International House:

1. Friday the 26th of January 2018 from 15.00-17.00
2. Wednesday the 31st of January 2018 from 16.00-18.00
3. Friday the 2nd of February 2018 from 15.00-17.00
4. Thursday the 8th of February from 16.00-18.00
5. Wednesday the 14th of February 2018 from 16.00-18.00

You will get your CPR number right away, if your paperwork is in order. 

Please bring your passport, all relevant documents (+copies of everything!) - whether you are a Nordic, EU/EEA, Non-EU student (click on one of the three possibilities to see what to bring) - and fill in an entry form.

We cooperate with 32 municipalities (kommuner): if you live in one of these, you can register for a CPR number at the International House - see the list of municipalites here

We ask students living in:

  • Frederiksberg Kommune to go to the Citizen Service Center at 
    Smallegade 1, 2000 Frederiksberg
  • Lyngby-Taarbæk Kommune to go to the Citizen Service Center at
    Toftebæksvej 12, 2800 Kgs. Lyngby

EU students: Before you can apply for a CPR number, you need to apply for an EU registration certificate at the State Administration- see how you apply here. You can find a declation for study activity here and the application form here.

Please note that the State Administration has special opening hours for students. 

This collection of links will provide all the information you need as a newly arrived international student: