A one point of entry for you

Do you live outside of Copenhagen? The International Citizen Service provides services for citizens in 32 municipalities (kommuner)

The International Citizen Service offers

Help with paperwork

*The State Administration is present at International House Copenhagen on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Please book an appointment and bring all relevant documents.
During the two days, the State Administration is able to issue 45 EU registration certificates.
You are also welcome to visit their main office at Ellebjergvej 52, 2450 Copenhagen SV: Monday-Wednesday 8-14, Thursday 12-16 and Friday 8-14.
If you have questions concerning your EU residence, please call them at +45 7256 7036

Non-EU citizens, please visit international.kk.dk for information about residence permits.

Personal guidance

  • Job seeking in Denmark 

Read more about the International Citizen Service at www.icitizen.dk

The services are free of charge.

When you visit the International Citizen Service at International House Copenhagen, you might want to participate in one of our many events - take a look at them here


You can contact to receive more information about this page.