If you live outside of Copenhagen

  • ""
The International Citizen Service provides services for citizens in 31 municipalities (kommuner)

The International Citizen Service offers

Help with paperwork

Personal guidance

  • Job seeking in Denmark 

Read more about the International Citizen Service at www.icitizen.dk

The services are free of charge.

*The Danish Agency for International Recruitment and Integration (SIRI) is present at International House Copenhagen Mon-Wed: 10.00-15.00, Thurs: 11.00-15.00 and Fri: 10.00-14.00. Please book an appointment and bring all relevant documents.

Special opening days for EU students before the Spring term

You are also welcome to visit SIRI Copenhagen's main office at Carl Jacobsens vej 39, 2500 Valby. NB: You must book an appointment in advance!

In case you need an EU registration certificate as well as a CPR number, we ask you to fill in your online application for a CPR number as soon as you schedule an appointment with SIRI at the International Citizen Service in International House. If both applications are approved, you will get your EU registration certificate and CPR number right away when you visit the International House.

Non-EU citizens, please visit NewInDenmark for information about residence permits.


When you visit the International Citizen Service at International House Copenhagen, you might want to participate in one of our many events - take a look at them here.