If you live outside of Copenhagen
International Citizen Service offers
Help with paperwork:
- EU residence documents. Read more about EU residence documents through this links. For non-EU citizens, please go to www.nyidanmark.dk for information on residecen permit.
- CPR registration (social security number). Read more about CPR registration here.
- Health insurance card
- Tax card. Read more about tax card through this link.
- Choosing a general practitioner
- Job seeking in Denmark
- Schooling in Copenhagen
- Daycare opportunities in CopenhagenCulture and leisure life in Copenhagen
Please note that all services are free of charge.
If you live outside of Copenhagen, you might still be able to get help at the International Citizen Service.
*The Danish Agency for International Recruitment and Integration (SIRI) is present at International House Copenhagen Mon-Wed: 10.00-15.00, Thurs: 11.00-15.00 and Fri: 10.00-14.00. Please book an appointment through this link and bring all the relevant documents listed.
You are also welcome to visit SIRI Copenhagens main office at Carl Jacobsens vej 39, 2500 Valby. An appointment is required and you can book one through this link.
In case you need an EU residence document as well as a CPR number, we ask you to fill in your online application for a CPR number as soon as you schedule an appointment with SIRI at the International Citizen Service in International House. If both applications are approved, you will get your EU registration certificate and CPR number right away when you visit the International House.
When you visit the International Citizen Service at International House Copenhagen, you might want to participate in one of our many events. See the events through this link.