Are you pursuing a career in Denmark? A student job or internship in a Danish business will give you a head start in getting a professional job after graduation.
According to studies from the Ministry for Higher Education and Science, a student job increases the chances of getting a full-time job when you graduate. The aim of this course is to prepare and connect you with the Danish businesses in order to find your first student job/internship.
You can apply if you:
Are a full degree student in the beginning of your bachelor or master education at an educational institution in Greater Copenhagen.
Join the course to:
- Learn how to structure your CV, job application and LinkedIn profile and how to use job portals in Denmark
- Learn how to contact the businesses and present yourself professionally
- Take part in different activities with companies
- Learn how to use networking in your career strategy
In 2021, we have the following courses:
- Dates for the online course
- March 8th and 11th - 2021: Time: 10:00-13:00
- April 12th and 15th - 2021: Time: 10:00-13:00
- May 3rd and 6th -2021: Time: 10:00-13:00
- May 31st and June 3rd -2021: Time: 10:00-13:00
- June 21st and 24th -2021: Time: 10:00-13:00
- You can register for this course by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide us with the following information:
Date for the course you like to sign up for: Your name and sur name (as written in your passport)
Your date of birth
Country of birth
Your phone nr.: University in Denmark:
Level of your education (Master or Bachelor)
What kind of jobs are you looking for?