Greater Copenhagen Career Program for int. students
Businesses in Denmark are in need of experts with specialised technical skills, international experience and cultural understanding of foreign markets.
The Greater Copenhagen Career Program aims at gearing international students for a career in the many companies and organisations in Denmark looking for employees with global skills.
It is a 6-months mentoring and networking program for full degree international students in the Greater Copenhagen Region and candidates who have graduated from a Danish educational institution within the last 6 months.
The purpose of the program is to help international students gain insight in the Danish labour market, to provide them with tools for their job search, to give them an understanding of how to use networking in their career strategy and to match them with the Danish companies through different activities.
The program combines different job search seminars at International House with matchmaking events taking place in different settings such as private companies, unions etc. and a personal mentorship.
During the program each participant will be matched with a professional personal mentor, who can provide information about job possibilities, (in)formal rules at the work place, job seeking strategies etc.
The mentors are voluntary professionals who are provided through The Danish Society of Engineers (IDA) and Association New Dane.
Join the program to:
- Learn how to structure your CV, application and LinkedIn profile and how to use job vacancy portals in Denmark.
- Learn how to present yourself professionally.
- Take part in job matchmaking activities with companies.
- Learn how to use networking in your career strategy.
- Get a personal career mentor
- Familiarise yourself with the labour market, working culture and workers’ rights in Denmark.
- Take part in activities, which will improve your value for Danish companies.
Next program period is April to November 2019
Deadline for application 10th March 2019
For more information about the program and how to apply please watch the short video above.