Get your paperwork sorted out

  • ""
At the ICS you can get your EU residence document, CPR number and tax card - all in one place. You can also get help to find a job.

International Citizen Service offers

Help with paperwork 

Personal guidance

  • Job seeking in Denmark

Information about

  • Schooling in Copenhagen
  • Daycare opportunities in Copenhagen
  • ​Culture and leisure life in Copenhagen

The services are free of charge.

If you live outside of Copenhagen, you might still be able to get help at the International Citizen Service. See the list of partnership municipalities here.

*The Danish Agency for International Recruitment and Integration (SIRI) is present at International House Copenhagen Mon-Wed: 10.00-15.00, Thurs: 11.00-15.00 and Fri: 10.00-14.00. Please book an appointment and bring all relevant documents.

You are also welcome to visit SIRI Copenhagens main office at Carl Jacobsens vej 39, 2500 Valby. NB: You must book an appointment in advance!

Special opening days for EU students before the Spring term

In case you need an EU residence document as well as a CPR number, we ask you to fill in your online application for a CPR number as soon as you schedule an appointment with SIRI at the International Citizen Service in International House. If both applications are approved, you will get your EU registration certificate and CPR number right away when you visit the International House.

If you have questions concerning your EU residence, please call the SIRI EU line at +45 7214 20 04 (closed on Tuesdays).