Get your paperwork sorted out
International Citizen Service offers
Help with paperwork:
- EU residence documents. Read more about EU residence documents through this links. For non-EU citizens, please go to www.nyidanmark.dk for information on residecen permit.
- CPR registration (social security number). Read more about CPR registration here.
- Health insurance card
- Tax card. Read more about tax card through this link.
- Choosing a general practitioner
- Job seeking in Denmark
- Schooling in Copenhagen
- Daycare opportunities in CopenhagenCulture and leisure life in Copenhagen
Please note that all services are free of charge.
*The Danish Agency for International Recruitment and Integration (SIRI) is present at International House Copenhagen Mon-Wed: 10.00-15.00, Thurs: 11.00-15.00 and Fri: 10.00-14.00. Please book an appointment through this link and bring all the relevant documents listed. You are also welcome to visit SIRI Copenhagens main office at Carl Jacobsens vej 39, 2500 Valby, which also requires an appointment.