Get your paperwork sorted out
International Citizen Service offers
Help with paperwork
- Registration certificate for EU citizens* (non-EU citizens please visit www.international.kk.dk for information about residence permits)
- CPR registration (social security number)
- Health insurance card
- Tax card (SKAT is not present on November 14 + 15)
- Choosing a general practitioner
- Job seeking in Denmark (Workindenmark is not present October 26. You cannot call the ICS number that Thursday)
- Schooling in Copenhagen
- Daycare opportunities in Copenhagen
- Culture and leisure life in Copenhagen
The services are free of charge.
If you live outside of Copenhagen, you might still be able to get help at the International Citizen Service. See the list of partnership municipalities here.
*The State Administration is present at International House Copenhagen on Wednesdays and Thursdays. During the two days, the State Administration is able to issue 45 EU registration certificates.
Please book an appointment and bring all relevant documents.
If you need a CPR number, too, then please fill in your online application for a CPR number at www.ihcph.dk, as soon as you schedule an appointment at the State Administration at ICS.
If both applications are approved, you will get your EU registration certificate and CPR number right away when you visit ICS at International House Copenhagen.
You are also welcome to visit their main office at Ellebjergvej 52, 2450 Copenhagen SV: Monday-Wednesday 8-14, Thursday 12-16 and Friday 8-14.
If you have questions concerning your EU residence, please call them at +45 7256 7036