CPR registration: Apply online from 23 May 2018
You can fill in the application wherever you please. Please note that you:
- must have a residence permit (non-EU citizens)/an EU registration certificate (EU citizens). Please note that EU citizens may apply for CPR online before they receive their registration certificate, but must bring the document on the day of registration.
- must bring housing documentation (rental contract/lease, housing confirmation - see other options here)
- can fill in your application for a Danish CPR number up to 1 month before the date you move into your Danish home
This is what you need to do:
- Fill in the application form online (link will be available on ihcph.dk from May 23)
- When you have received an e-mail saying that your application has been processed, please go to the International Citizen Service at the International House
- Remember to bring all relevant documents for the ID check and final approval at the International House
How do I apply for a CPR number before May 23?
Find all the information you need right here.