Copenhagen Career Program
Copenhagen Career Program provides services for accompanying spouses residing in Greater Copenhagen who is pursuing a career in Denmark.
The services are free of charge.
As an accompanying spouse you have come to Denmark because your spouse/partner has either got a job here or is searching for one. Perhaps you are also pursuing a career here in Denmark?
Then please contact Copenhagen Career Program to sign up for one of our monthly information meetings for accompanying spouses. At the meetings you will receive information about:
• Measures promoting employment such as internship, employment with salary subsidy, mentor at the work place and upgrading courses
• Job seeking courses
• Danish language courses
• Recognition of international qualifications
• Unions and unemployment funds
• Career and Cultural Hosts
• Leisure guides
• Where to get information about starting up your own business
Feedback from an accompanying spouse from India who participated in one of our information meetings:
"I would really like to thank you for the wonderful information meeting today. When we move to a new country we are completely lost. But the guidance provided by you and your team has been extremely knowledgeable. It was good to meet other expats as well."
For more information please read more here: