Since 2013, International House Copenhagen has worked to attract, welcome and retain international talents to Greater Copenhagen.
Among our many services, we register the approx. 20,000 new citizens who arrive every year. We have also developed a number of ’New in Denmark’ services centered around career, finding a place to live, childcare, leisure activities etc. – basically all the important aspects of life when moving to a new country.
The house has its own Advisory Board, which meets four times a year to discuss current challenges and opportunities for businesses and universities to recruit and retain international labor and students. The topics range from discussions about rules of entry to the country and housing challenges to digital platforms targeted internationals.
The current members of the board are:
- Nikolaj Lubanski, - Director of Talent Attraction – Copenhagen Capacity
- Linda Duncan Wendelboe – Head of DI Global Talent
- Peter Halkjær – Chief of labor market - Dansk Erhverv
- Stephen Brugger - Executive Director – American Chamber of Commerce
- Jesper Evensen - Team Leader - Invest in Denmark
- Peter Agergaard – Group HR Director - Falck
- Henriette Romme - Senior HR Specialist - Danske Bank
- Lea Dart - Talent Acquisition & Talent Manager – FMC
- Stine Friis Mønster – HR Coordinator – Soundboks
- Inge Bruhn Thomsen – Center Director – The Danish Agency for Labour Retention and International Recruitment (SIRI)
- Lisbeth Møller – Director of HR – University of Copenhagen
- Henrik Johannes Stein – Head of Office – Technical University of Denmark
- Rune Rathsach Andersen – Chief Consultant – Local Government Denmark (KL)
- Natasha Bidsted-Holm - Talent acquisition Manager - 3 SHAPE A/S
- Helene Fife - Recruitment Partner, HR - Mærsk
- Thomas Jakobsen – Director – The Culture & Leisure Administration, International House
- Michael Ryan Andersen – Head of Department – The Culture & Leisure Administration, International House
- Lise Kingo Hansen – Chief Consultant – The Culture & Leisure Administration, International House (Advisory Board Secretary)